To see people saved, healed, set free, discipled, equipped, empowered and ready to serve.
- Saved: 1 Corinthians 1:18; 1 Corinthians 3:15; Ephesians 2:8–9
- Healed: Luke 4:16–21
- Set Free: John 8:31–36
- Discipled: Genesis 8:6–11
- Equipped: Ephesians 4:8, 11–12
- Empowered: John 1:12; Acts 8:14–17; Romans 13:1–2; Hebrews 13:17
- Serving: Give what you have… to someone it may be better than you think.
1 Peter 4:10 encourages each of us to “use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.” God’s grace works through us when we love others and are willing to help with “whatever gift” we have. God’s grace works when we make our time, talent and resources available to help others with a childlike faith that trusts Him to do what we cannot. Simple faith, simple offering, simple service.